Give me space T-shirt
Black Organic Cotton T-shirt based on an original illustration by Mini Geek Boutique!
White heat pressed vinyl design on a black, ethically made, organic cotton t-shirt.
- 100% organic ring spun combed cotton.
- Set-in sleeve.
- 1x1 rib at neck collar.
- Inside back neck tape in self-fabric.
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with wide double-needle topstitch.
- Medium fit, short sleeve, round-neck
- Single Jersey.
- Fabric washed
- Washing instructions: Wash at 30°, iron inside out over design, do not tumble dry or bleach.
Kid's Sizing: 3/4 years, 5/6 years, 7/8 years, 9/11 years, 12/14 years
Women's (UK sizing): XS 8, S 10, M 12, L 14, XL 16
Unisex: XXS 32/34", XS 34/36", S 36/38", M 38/40", L 41/43", XL 43/45" 2XL 46/47"
|Age (yrs)||Half Chest(cm)||Body Length(cm)||Sleeve Length(cm)|
Adult Female Fit:
|Size||Half Chest(cm)||Body Length||Sleeve Length|
|Size||Half Chest(cm)||Body Length(cm)||Sleeve Length(cm)|
HTV Garment Care
HTV Garment Care
Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) is one of the methods we use to press our designs onto garments and bags.
It is fairly robust and looks amazing but this does mean the garment requires special care if they are to last as long as possible:
- Turn the garment inside out before washing, this protects the design from being bashed about and peeling away from the garment
- Do not dry clean garments and bags that have heat applied designs
- Wash in a cold or warm temperature to prevent the vinyl from ungluing from the garment or bag.
- Use a mild detergent
If the vinyl does start to peel away at the edges; simply use a hot, dry iron to apply pressure and use greaseproof paper over the design to protect it if necessary
I discovered upon wearing this shirt, that before now, I had not known true comfort.
This is the softest shirt I own in my entire wardrobe, and sometimes I'm hesitant to drop money on shirts (I'm used to just grabbing cheap plain black multipacks) it's so so worth it when you put it on and feel how soft the cotton is. I feel like £20 is cheap for how good this is.
I've always been a huge fan of Mini Geek's T-shirts, their designs are beautifully done, and when I saw this one, I had to add it to my collection. Well, I'm not sure I've ever fallen in love quicker with a T-shirt (except for maybe Mini Geek's Owlbear tee!), The fabric is so so soft and the perfect thickness, I was worried it wouldn't fit well (clothes sizing online always throws me) but it fits like an absolute dream, it's the best fitting t-shirt I own now! It's so comfortable, it compliments my shape and it tells people to get away from me while remaining adorable. I literally couldn't ask for more. Mini Geek, keep these t-shirts coming!