Reach for the Stars T-shirt
Reach for the stars with this fabulous Black Organic Cotton T-shirt based on an original illustration by Mini Geek Boutique!
Full colour design pressed on a black, ethically made, organic cotton t-shirt. Each t-shirt is made to order.
Please note the maximum size of the design on the t-shirt is A4, please take this into consideration when purchasing Adult sizes.
- 100% organic ring spun combed cotton.
- Set-in sleeve.
- 1x1 rib at neck collar.
- Inside back neck tape in self-fabric.
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with wide double-needle topstitch.
- Medium fit, short sleeve, round-neck
- Single Jersey.
- Fabric washed
- Washing instructions: Wash at 30°, iron inside out over design, do not tumble dry or bleach.
Kid's Sizing: 3/4 years, 5/6 years, 7/8 years, 9/11 years, 12/14 years
Women's (UK sizing): XS 8, S 10, M 12, L 14, XL 16
Unisex: XXS 32/34", XS 34/36", S 36/38", M 38/40", L 41/43", XL 43/45" 2XL 46/47"
|Age (yrs)||Half Chest(cm)||Body Length(cm)||Sleeve Length(cm)|
Adult Female Fit:
|Size||Half Chest(cm)||Body Length||Sleeve Length|
|Size||Half Chest(cm)||Body Length(cm)||Sleeve Length(cm)|
HTV Garment Care
HTV Garment Care
Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) is one of the methods we use to press our designs onto garments and bags.
It is fairly robust and looks amazing but this does mean the garment requires special care if they are to last as long as possible:
- Turn the garment inside out before washing, this protects the design from being bashed about and peeling away from the garment
- Do not dry clean garments and bags that have heat applied designs
- Wash in a cold or warm temperature to prevent the vinyl from ungluing from the garment or bag.
- Use a mild detergent
If the vinyl does start to peel away at the edges; simply use a hot, dry iron to apply pressure and use greaseproof paper over the design to protect it if necessary