DnD Fantasy RPG Christmas Sweater
It's a Christmas miracle! If you're looking for a Christmas jumper that will make everyone in your adventuring party jealous, then look no further. This DnD-themed sweater is festive and fun, but it also glows in the dark!
This DnD sweater is perfect for your next D&D game night. It glows in the dark so you can play until dawn, and it's also available in a variety of sizes to fit everyone from children to adults.
The hand weeded design is hand placed and then heat pressed onto each cotton/polyester mix sweater.
The design features various sided dice, fantasy weapons in the shape of a Christmas Tree.
- Storm Grey sweater with glow in the dark heat transfer vinyl hand placed individually before being heat pressed.
- Crew neck sweat
- Taped neck
- Stylish loose fit
- Soft cotton faced fabric
- Twin needle stitching detailing
- Ribbed collar, cuff and hem
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production.
- Adult Sizes range from XS-3XL . (Size XS 34", S 36", M 40", L 44", XL 48", 2XL 52"
- Junior Sizes Range from 1-2 years (24"), 3-4 years (26"), 5-6 years (28"), 7-8 years (30"), 9-11 years (32"), 12-13 years (34")
Actual colours may vary slightly from how it appears on your screen due to varying monitor settings.
|Age (years||Half Chest(cm)||Body Length(cm)||Sleeve Length(cm)|
|XS 3-4 Years||36||42||34|
|S 5-6 Years||39||47||39|
|M 7-8 Years||42||52||44|
|L 9-11 Years||45||57||49|
|XL 12-13 Years||48||62||54|
|Size||Half Chest(cm)||Body Length(cm)||Sleeve Length(cm)|
HTV Garment Care
HTV Garment Care
Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) is one of the methods we use to press our designs onto garments and bags.
It is fairly robust and looks amazing but this does mean the garment requires special care if they are to last as long as possible:
- Turn the garment inside out before washing, this protects the design from being bashed about and peeling away from the garment
- Do not dry clean garments and bags that have heat applied designs
- Wash in a cold or warm temperature to prevent the vinyl from ungluing from the garment or bag.
- Use a mild detergent
If the vinyl does start to peel away at the edges; simply use a hot, dry iron to apply pressure and use greaseproof paper over the design to protect it if necessary